Ide Berries – When it is raining a lot, we will usually crave for some snacks. Even, we might want to have cakes and muffins during the wet days. However, it will not be healthy to consume sweet foods all the time.
We will need to include fruits inside the cakes and muffins. We need to reduce the sugar so we have to add some fruit to add the flavor. Healthy raspberry oatmeal muffins will be a delicious idea.
In this modern world, fast foods and instant foods are available. The foods simplify our life. Yet, it makes our life sicker. We do need to reset our daily menus and diet plans so we can reduce the risk of instant life.
For instance, we need to consume more berries instead of sugary foods. Sometimes, we do a bad lifestyle and consume a bad diet simply because we do not know that there is an easy and delicious way to start a day.
Muffins will do for all seasons and moments. We need to only prepare wheat flour, oats, and wheat germs. We need to avoid using too much sugar and fat. Breakfast is the key of a health nutrition intake for each day. Therefore, it is good to make the muffin in our own kitchen.
When we order the muffins in the coffee shop, we will eat the delicious muffins with sugar bombs. In the bakeries, the same thing occurs.
The muffins might be so tasty but they contain much sugar. When it is cooked properly, a piece of muffin has only 155 calories. That will not be a bad idea for a healthy diet and even weight loss programs.
The recipe will require approximately 35 minutes. It will take the shorter period of time if we are well prepared. The soft and nutritious muffins will be a great start for our day. This recipe will be enough for 12 pieces of muffins.
- White whole wheat flour: 1 cup
- Rolled oats; ½ cup
- Wheat germ: ½ cup
- Oatmeal: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar: ½ pack
- Baking soda: ¼ teaspoon
- Allspice: ¼ teaspoon
- Salta: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla yogurt: 1 cup
- Butter: ¼ cup (melt and cool it)
- Egg: 1
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- Frozen raspberry: 1 cup (we can use fresh or frozen raspberry)
- Granulated sugar: 1 tablespoon
Here is how to cook it:
- Line 12 muffin cups with standard size with good paper liners. After that, we still need to spray it with a non-stick cooking sprayer. It is necessary to do so for making the muffin perfectly done. We have to also preheat the oven to 400 degrees. It will make the cooking process more efficient.
- Now, whisk the flour, oats, wheat germ, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, allspice, and brown sugar together. Do it until all of the ingredients well-mixed and set it aside.
- After that, we have to whisk the yogurt, butter, vanilla, and egg together in another bowl.
- When the mixture is done, we can add the yogurt. We need to blend it well. Next, we can fold the raspberries into the mixture.
- The batter is ready to divide. If we do it correctly, the batter will be enough for 12 muffin cups. We need to fill each cup with 2/3 full. We must give it a space to make each pretty. Don’t forget to sprinkle the sugar on top of the muffins. We have to bake it for 20 minutes.
- The color will change as it is perfectly cooked.
- Take out the muffin pan from the oven. If we have a wire rack, it is better to transfer the pan to the rack directly.
The muffin is still tolerated for dieters. Besides, it is also healthy for a breakfast. 1 muffin serves 155 calories. It contains 5.2 gram of fat. The carb is only 9 grams. Besides, it contains protein, fiber, and some other nutritious contents.
Read also: Unbelievable Raspberry Tea Health Benefits
Healthy raspberry oatmeal muffins are good for giving us a good digestion. It has the good nutrition from raspberry. Besides, it offers good fiber from the oatmeal. Our families will love the taste. Even the kids will like the muffins because of the bright purple colors. The recipe is worth trying.