Ideberries.com – Blueberry is a sweet berry that tastes delicious for smoothies. Yet, blueberry is not that tasty for a cake. The flavor is sweet without any hint of sour. That makes the flavor a little bit boring. Therefore, not all blueberry muffin and cakes will be the best bet.
It requires a perfect recipe to make a blueberry muffin tastes wonderful. Besides, there is a secret to make it moist and soft.
Starbucks seems to be successful in creating a flawless recipe on the blueberry muffin. It is not easy for us to try copying the Starbucks blueberry muffin recipe through the online site.
Sometimes, we go to a coffee shop only for finding some pleasurable time. Many people have proven that to sit in a coffee shop and enjoy a cup of a cappuccino is enough to relieve a stressful day. However, some people go to such a place truly for the coffee and cakes.
There are some cafés that really serve delicious beverages and awesome cakes. Starbucks is one of them.
In Starbucks, every cup of coffee is made with the special recipe. Even, the taste of Starbucks muffin is different to any other shops. Now let’s check the copycat recipe out!
Starbucks Blueberry Muffin Ingredients
- All purpose flour: 2 cups plus 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Unsalted butter: ½ cup
- Sugar: 1 cup, 2 tablespoons, 1 teaspoon
- Eggs: 2
- Honey: 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla yogurt: ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Whole milk: ¼ cup
- Fresh blueberries: 2 cups
- Vegetable oil: 2 teaspoons
Note: we can use both defrosted and frozen blueberry.
Starbucks Blueberry Muffin Step by Step
- Set the oven to 350 degrees
- This recipe is for 20 muffins or more. We can line a muffin pan with liners before starting to cook.
- Put two cups of flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix the butter and sugar to make a cream. After the mixture is thickening, we add the eggs, milk, and yogurt. Honey and vanilla are up next.
- The next step is to mix the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour. This is a typical tip for preventing the blueberries from sinking.
- Add the blueberries to the batter we make previous
- The batter is ready to pour into the muffin pans.
- Bake the batter for approximately 5 minutes.
- In the middle of the baking duration, we can mix the streusel topping.
- The streusel:
- Vegetable oil
- Flour: 1 teaspoonful
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon
- Mix all of the compositions.
After 5 minutes, remove the muffins from the oven. After adding the streusel topping, we need to bake them back up to 20 minutes.
This recipe results in a very moist and delicious muffin. The flavor is not too sweet. The secret ingredient is in the yogurt and vanilla. It makes the flavor rich and perfect. Do you dare to try this Starbucks blueberry muffin recipe?